Create Next-Generation Enterprise Applications
- Explore HTML5 and Java EE 7 features
- Use NetBeans IDE editors, templates, and code generators
- Implement MVVM functionality with Knockout.js
- Dynamically map database objects using Java Persistence API
- Configure, manage, and invoke RESTful Web Services
- Maximize messaging efficiency through WebSockets
- Accept and process HTML5 Server-Sent Events streams
- Employ Syntactically Awesome Stylesheets, CSS3, and Sassy CSS
The post Java EE and HTML5 Enterprise Application Development appeared first on All IT eBooks.
Read Source: Java EE and HTML5 Enterprise Application Development»
Maximize Application Performance on Oracle Exadata
Written by an enterprise architect specializing in applications on Oracle’s engineered systems, Running Applications on Oracle Exadata: Tuning Tips & Techniques reveals proven methods for configuring and tuning Oracle Exadata to achieve peak results from applications. You’ll get complete details on application migration, consolidation, and administration. Deliver unparalleled enterprise application performance on Oracle Exadata using the best practices provided in this Oracle Press guide.
- Understand Oracle Exadata architecture, hardware components, and software features
- Achieve peak performance from online transaction processing (OLTP) systems
- Size Oracle Exadata for applications using comparative and predictive methods
- Migrate and consolidate applications to Oracle Exadata
- Monitor, manage, and administer all Oracle Exadata components to ensure high availability and performance
- Develop and implement a backup and recovery strategy
- Learn best practices for running applications on Oracle Exadata
The post Running Applications on Oracle Exadata appeared first on All IT eBooks.
Read Source: Running Applications on Oracle Exadata»
Get started with JavaFX
Develop and deploy interactive client applications in no time with help from this practical tutorial from Oracle Press. With a focus on working in NetBeans IDE, Quick Start Guide to JavaFX explains how to use JavaFX layouts, draw shapes, use coloring and gradient tools, load images, apply effects and transformations, include animation, and embed media. You’ll also get details on using JavaFX events, subclassing existing nodes, creating custom nodes, working with WebView, and styling your applications with CSS. Designed for easy learning, the book features:
- Key Skills & Concepts — Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Ask the Expert — Q&A sections filled with bonus information and helpful tips
- Try This — Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes — Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips — Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions — Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax — Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
- Self-tests — Chapter-ending quizzes to reinforce your skills
The post Quick Start Guide to JavaFX appeared first on All IT eBooks.
Read Source: Quick Start Guide to JavaFX»
Master Oracle NoSQL Database
Enable highly reliable, scalable, and available data. Oracle NoSQL Database: Real-Time Big Data Management for the Enterprise shows you how to take full advantage of this cost-effective solution for storing, retrieving, and updating high-volume, unstructured data. The book covers installation, configuration, application development, capacity planning and sizing, and integration with other enterprise data center products. Real-world examples illustrate the concepts presented in this Oracle Press guide.
- Understand Oracle NoSQL Database architecture and the underlying data storage engine, Oracle Berkeley DB
- Install and configure Oracle NoSQL Database for optimal performance
- Develop complex, distributed applications using a rich set of APIs
- Read and write data into the Oracle NoSQL Database key-value store
- Apply an Avro schema to the value portion of the key-value pair using Avro bindings
- Learn best practices for capacity planning and sizing an enterpriselevel Oracle NoSQL Database deployment
- Integrate Oracle NoSQL Database with Oracle Database, Oracle Event Processing, and Hadoop
The post Oracle NoSQL Database appeared first on All IT eBooks.
Read Source: Oracle NoSQL Database»
Best Practices for Implementing Continuous Integration with Hudson
Optimize productivity while reducing risk and complexity by adopting a highly agile, “automate everything” software design philosophy. Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice shows you how to streamline and stabilize each process in your development lifecycle. Get expert tips for deploying a Hudson server, managing test and reporting frameworks, using source code management (SCM), and incorporating third-party CI tools. Distributed builds, plugin development, and system administration are also covered in this Oracle Press guide.
- Install, configure, and secure Hudson
- Automate build, integration, release, and deployment processes
- Set up jobs and add SCM from the Web-based GUI
- Administer QA tools, issue trackers, and build notifiers
- Incorporate IDEs, browsers, desktops, and mobile devices
- Publish Hudson build artifacts to Oracle Middleware utilities
- Work with plug-in manager and develop your own plugins
- Create custom dashboards and organize your jobs with views
- Develop a custom publisher, recorder, and notifier for your jobs
The post Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice appeared first on All IT eBooks.
Read Source: Hudson Continuous Integration in Practice»